WHAT WE DO
We deliver premier quality international VAT consultancy services to businesses needing expertise from a professional VAT consultant. Our industry leading VAT consultants have Partner-level Big Four experience.
We are your go-to contact for all European countries – we know the EU VAT rules, we can fulfil your consulting requirements, and we always provide commercial and actionable VAT advice. In particular, we have over 40 years of experience in advising US businesses on European-wide VAT issues, so there is no-one more experienced than our VAT consultants.
With VAT rates in the EU reaching up to 27% (applying to both sales and purchases), having the wrong understanding of your VAT position at any stage of the supply chain can lead to significant costs and could even wipe out your profit margin.
WHY IT MATTERS
Underestimating the importance of how VAT works within your business could lead to:
- Lost cash through irrecoverable VAT (on purchases, operating costs and imports)
- VAT penalties and fines through non-compliance with VAT rules and deadlines
- Incurring unnecessary VAT compliance costs through inefficient VAT structures
- Slow payments from customers for incorrect VAT invoicing
- Dissatisfied customers if the VAT on sales is incorrect
- Damage to professional reputation and future business opportunities
Ignoring or not dealing with your VAT position effectively and efficiently is not productive in terms of time or money – our active VAT management can help your business grow with the comfort of knowing that any VAT issues are dealt with correctly.
POPULAR VAT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Many of our clients use the following VAT consultancy services:
- VAT planning & strategy
- VAT advice
- VAT reviews
- Cross-border EU VAT project management
“In the last 12 months our business has expanded rapidly and due to a shift in our selling and distribution models, it brought about so many VAT considerations that we’d never encountered before. In working with Roger and his team, we received expert advice and guidance at every step of the process from negotiating distribution contracts through to importing and warehousing strategy”